Lithuanian Robotics Association (LRA) is a coordinator of the Lithuanian Robotics Digital Innovation Hub (LTroboticsDIH) which:
- helps robotic developers enter transnational value chains and find new export markets.
- assists manufacturers in finding the right solution providers for process automation.
- connects scientists and robotic solution providers through cooperative research agreements.
- consults businesses on how to lower the risk of investments by aligning them with Governmental support.
- advises the Government institutions on national policy challenges related to industry digitalization and future of the workforce.
DIH² – A Network of Robotics DIHs for Agile Production
The DIH² project unites a network of more than 30 DIHs in Europe in order to facilitate the uptake of agile production by manufacturing SMEs. Funding: Horizon 2020.
L4MS – Logistics for Manufacturing SMEs
The L4MS project aims to accelerate the automation of intra-factory logistics for SMEs. The project will deliver L4MS Marketplace as a one-stop-shop, where European Manufacturing SMEs & Mid-Caps can access Digitalization services, including technical support, business mentoring, and finance. Find information about finished experiments here. Funding: Horizon 2020.
RALM (2016 – 2017). The aim was to lay the groundwork for the establishment of a robotics eco-system in Lithuania through the establishment of a Lithuanian Robotics DIH. A feasibility study was performed, the business plan was prepared, solutions and cases of Lithuanian robotics developments were described and Lithuanian DIH for robotics was registered in the EU catalogue of DIHs. Funding: internal call in Reconcell project (Horizon 2020).
Lithuanian Industry 4.0 platform. Creating sustainable debate platform to review Lithuanian strategy for industry development, and to promote the Industry 4.0 concept through various dissemination activities. LRA is responsible for the building of an ecosystem of digitalization service providers and is leading a topic group on digitalization services. DIH members are contributing to established working groups. Funding: public-private partnership.
Lithuanian Robotics DIH nominated as EDIH together with
Lithuanian Science and Business Consortium
DIHNET Featured LTRoboticsDIH as
Digital Innovation Hub of the Month