L4MS and AMable Projects invite manufacturers to participate in a joint Open Call for intra-factory logistics and additive manufacturing with the funding opportunity of up to 100,000€.
L4MS and Amable are offering equity-free funding up to 100,000€ for manufacturers and technology providers to update their production capacity through automation and additive manufacturing technologies. This open call is offering small and medium-sized companies a chance to bring additive manufacturing or mobile robots to factories, together with the support of mentors.
Applications can be submitted by SME or mid-cap (company with less than €100 mln. Eur turnover and less than 500 employees) or technology providers (developers, system integrators, science and technology institutions).
Deadline for submission is 30th June, 2020.
- Funding up to €100,000 (Please note that Funding will not be awarded to individual entities that have already received more than €100,000 from H2020 I4MS and SAE projects)
- Technology mentor to help use the latest logistics automation solutions
- Training to re-skill workers and managers
- Manufacturing SMEs and Mid-Caps
- Automation Solution Providers, Software Developers, System Integrators,
- Mobile Robots, Sensors and Equipment Manufacturers
- Competence Centres
- Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs)